integrated Biometrics: service & solutions
MakroCare’s iDOT is a strategic approach towards delivering standardized services and technology in an integrated manner. Defining the right parameters / scope of the service and developing the right combination of ‘end to end process, teams and tools’ are the key activities that drive best value to customers.Why IDOT
- Centralized project management
- Metrics driven data management (Startup & Closeout)
- Study setup programming aligned
- Standardized global SOPs
- Focused teams by TA & by Interventional/Observational
DDi, technology subsidiary of Makro, provides products & technology for iDOT. DDi has built its technology competency with a unique blend of technical and domain expertise.
- Single sign-on interface for all tools.
- Highly adoptable and scalable.
- Fully compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP5.
- Data hosted in USA (SSAE 16 Certified Data Centers).
- Single vendor concept - common standards, higher accountability & easy to add/drop services & studies
- High ROI with lower cost, sponsor oversight time saving & less hand offs
- Smarter delivery models
- Quick implementation and 24x7 global support
- No third party licensing and maintenance costs<./li>
- Global experienced teams
- Global client base
- Service management providing ITIL framework
- Reduced study demand variation risk.
- Reduced technology risk.